Thursday 21 July 2011

20 & 21 July, Wed & Thurs

Apologies for the  mistake I made with the dates of my last two posts – I typed June and meant July.  I hope that didn’t confuse folk too much.  I’ve tried to rectify it but might have made a bigger mess by doing so…

I have spent the last two days in Applecross.  Weather very nice, midges out and biting.  I’ve been out on the bike both days.  Didn’t go very far yesterday but today I went to the end of the road, Toscaig pier which is where the MacBrayne steamer called before there was any road.  It was quite windy coming back so it was quite hard but it wasn’t too far.

001 Applecross House

002 Buoys of sheep’s stomachs

009 Applecross church

008

030 Applecross public house

023 Applecross main street

011 Applecross Bay

008 The Cuillin from Applecross

006 Raasay from Applecross

009 Highest point on Raasay

011 Applecross

032 Local road sign

033 Camp site

034

I’m going to move on tomorrow but haven’t made my mind up yet as to where.  Now I'm not on Skye it seems that the weather has taken a turn for the better…..

1 comment: