Thursday 19 January 2012

13 October 2011

I haven’t given any explanation  as to what I was up to.  I was on my way to Cornwall, in a gentle devious way.  However I was marking time in Dorset as I wanted to do a tour around the Hall & Woodhouse Brewery (Badger being in my top 10 beers) and I was marking time until the next tour on the following Monday.  I had to move on from Corfe at the weekend as it is a very popular campsite. I went to Wareham – the campsite didn’t look attractive (lots of static caravans) but was fine.  I got my bike out and cycled to the RSPB site at Arne.  The nice thing about being on a bike is you can get close to the deer, it was the rutting season.

003

019 View of Corfe Castle

030 

I wonder how many people in Australia are there as a result of injuring a Dorset bridge.

027

029

Shopfronts in Wareham

026

023 Where had this knight crossed his legs?

No comments:

Post a Comment