Friday 27 July 2012

Quick update 27/7/12

I’m back in Lymington having spent time, after Arran, in Dumfries, Arisaig, Edinburgh, Reiff, Culloden,  on Coll, Tiree, Mull, Islay, Ardnamurchan Point, Isle of Bute, Mull of Kintire.   I’ve visited Iona, Treshnish, Staffa, Ulva, Colonsay, Gigha, Corryvreckan whirlpool.  Sadly I didn’t get to Jura – first the weather wasn’t too good and when it improved and I turned up at the ferry, the ferry man advised me against it as  the Van had too big an overhang at the back and there was an unavoidable big change of levels and it might catch, so I took the safe route and postponed the visit for another time.

I’ve taken loads of photos but you can’t see any of them – yet.  I shall have to visit my computer fixer, Mark, to sort out the problem.  It might be one of those embarrassingly easy to fix problems.  Until then….

No comments:

Post a Comment